The leadership of the church is shared by the clergy with a large and dedicated team of volunteers and ministry staff. Each person offers their unique gifts, experience and personality in collaborating to enable the church to fulfil its vision.
We asked the team to answer the following questions:
Their answers are below!
We are delighted that Rev. John Adams joins us as Vicar from September
1. A Fine Balance, Rohinton Mistry
2. Once did a spot of stand-up on The One Show
3. Test match or T20?
4. Doing any kind of adrenaline sport: white water rafting, jumping out of planes, hanging off mountains ....
5. Indian. Always Indian.
Wendy's day job is working in research in the health sector. She has been a member of Emmanuel for 14 years. She is also a Trustee of International Needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Hilary Mantel Wolf Hall series 2. My father played football for Millwall 3. Why are some born with so much and some so little? 4. With a ball at my feet or in my hands 5. Indian
1. Nathaniel's Nutmeg, Giles Milton
2. At school one of my jobs as Prefect was to monitor Kate Moss's form room
3. Where do the socks go?
4. After a last-minute winner at Selhurst Park
5. Curry (with a good dose of lime pickle)
1. The Help, Kathryn Stockett
2. My dissertation is published in a textbook about autobiography
3. What is heaven like?
4. When I am surrounded by my friends and I am laughing!
5. Curry email@example.com
1. The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Had a costume fitting to play James Cordon's arm double
3. Will England win the World Cup in my lifetime?
4. Last 200m of a marathon
1. His Dark Materials, Phillip Pulman
2. I once knocked out Lee Mead (it was an on-stage accident!)
3. Do you enjoy our worship?
4. On my bike bombing it down a hill
1. The Tattoist of Auschwith, Heather Morris
2. I met Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth II, while working for The Crown Estate
3. Why Trump...?
4. When skiing, laughing and simply enjoying company of so many good people who became a part of my life