Emmanuel Church seeks to be an inclusive community drawn together by our desire to know and follow Jesus. Our goal is to become disciples of Jesus who are equipped to serve him in the whole of life thereby transforming families, neighbourhoods and workplaces as we love God with heart, soul, mind and strength, and love our neighbours as ourselves.
Our What’s On page includes full details of our many Church life activities, but highlights include:
- Three weekly worship services of different styles
- Over twenty-five weekly Home Groups which are attended by more than 250 adults. In these groups we encourage and build one another up while studying God’s word.
- Our growing number of Life Groups, which are typically focused around a shared interest or hobby, from sports and fitness, to music, food, craft, ‘general interest’ and prayer and reflection. These groups may or not be faith based and there are Life Groups for everyone!
- We support a wide range of people, projects and organisations – locally, nationally and internationally
- a wide range of different activities for all ages and stages of life
As we continue to nurture and build our community, we want our groups and activities to be a place for people to be inspired, to join in, lead and grow.